Monday, May 9, 2011

Rotten Turd fumes

After three children, my once diaper changing "Daddy" has managed to frequently elude this task.  That's okay. 
But, once in a great while I get one over ;)
Last night, I made my way over to the store for chocolate snacks and Dave managed the fort.  When I returned I walked in the door into the kitchen to distribute snacks.  Wow.  There was a terribly well known stink int he air.  I knew immediately that there had been a situation.  It briefly crossed my mind that I usually take those "special loads" outside to the trash shoot.  But, whatever.  Who am I to complain at this point, right?

Well, lucky for me Dave is the first one awake in the morning and he is tasked with morning coffee.  As he opens the trash to dump yesterdays coffee grounds, he gets slapped in the face with the aggressive stench of last nights lazy disposal of Satin scented refuse.  Sometimes... it pays to keep my mouth shut.  Hahahahahaha.  Today was one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment